Transcripts of Horizon University coursework are available approximately four weeks after the completion of courses.
Unofficial transcripts may be viewed or printed by current students from Populi anytime. Simply click on My Horizon Portal on the website, login to your profile and select export transcript.
Official transcripts can be ordered in the following ways:
- Complete a Transcript Request Form (PDF) in person in the Horizon office.
- Download a Transcript Request Form (PDF) and mail to:
5331 Mount Alifan Drive
San Diego, CA 92111
Important: Student accounts with a financial obligation to the university or a loan exit interview hold may delay or prevent the release of transcripts, particularly rush service.
Fees: For all fees, you may pay with cash (in person only), check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover).
Transcript Fee – $5 per copy
Processing time is 10 business days.
Rush Service Fee – $10 per order
Rush service reduces processing time to two business days. If mailing a transcript request, please mark “RUSH” on the envelope or memo line.
- It is the student’s responsibility to clear all holds on his or her account before submitting a transcript request. An outstanding financial balance or a loan exit interview hold will delay or prevent a request from being processed.
- For security purposes, we do not fax out transcripts. We issue official transcripts by mail only.
- Processing time is the time it takes our office to prepare your transcript. This does not include mailing time.
- Every transcript is checked for accuracy. It is the student’s responsibility to direct concerns and discrepancies to the Undergraduate Registrar within 90 days of the transcript request.